Park Place Assisted Living is a family owned and operated care facility located in Nampa, Idaho.
We are committed to creating a lifestyle where residents can age gracefully in good mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
At Park Place we value residents by providing the services they need with the dignity they deserve. Our staff members are happy to assist with any arrangements necessary to help make a smooth transition for your loved one.
You can reach us by telephone at: (208) 465-7275.
Park Place features:
- Comfortable apartments with private bath
- Three nutritious meals served daily in our dining room
- Housekeeping services
- Linen & laundry services
- Transportation services
- Diverse activity program
- Chaplain on staff
- Call systems in apartments
- Utilities included, except phone
- Individually controlled heat
- Assistance with the tasks of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene
- Medication management
- Spa tub & services
- Hourly care available
- Respite care (vacation stays) available